2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Little Introduction

First, I would like to thank you for visiting my spot. You have no clue how happy this makes me. And of course, I will be adding stuffs as soon as I learned how to do it, as I am pretty new to all of this.You may be wondering why my website is called "Loving Miranda". The reason why I chose this name is because of my daughter, Miranda. She was born June 2008, my first and only child. This is the only reason why I named my site, because all I do now is to love my Miranda. :)I still don't have anything to offer, my time right now is very limited, but will add some goodies as soon as I can (I love having goodies for everybody or helping others that are in need of an extra hand), whenever I can.Thank you so much for your support =^.^=x-xDairax-x Grrr! I deleted by mistake... here's again :)

Photobucket

No comments: