2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cute As A Button


Click on Image for full size.
This is what we are going to make.

Needed:
Image of Choice (Something Cute)
Tag Template # 3 by Me - Here.
WSL_Mask82 by Chelle - Here.
Font of your choice (I used Dartangnon ITC)
DSB Flux (Bright Noise)
Eye Candy 4000 (Gradient Glow)

~Let's Get Started!~

1. Open up your template - Duplicate it (Press the Shift Key & D) - Close down Original Template.

2. Select the Background Layer - Go to Image - Canvas Size - 600w x 600h - Click OK - Delete Watermark Layer.

3. Open up your image and copy it - Click on the Circle Layer - Go to Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Paste Image as New Raster Layer - Rename this layer Image - Arrange & Resize if needed - Now make sure you are in your new layer - Go to Selections - Invert - Hit Delete Key - Deselect - Delete Original Circle Layer.

4. Still on your Image - Duplicate it - Go to Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Adjust Blur - Gaussian Blur with settings:
Radius 15 - and Deselect - Change Blend Mode to Soft Light if you used an Image, if not, choose desire Blend Mode.

5. Select the Circle Frame Layer - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Selections - Modify - Expand by 1 pixel - OK - Add New Raster Layer - Rename this layer Frame - Do not deselect yet - Floodfill with a light color of your choice - I used #d2bbe9 - Deselect - Delete Original layer.

6. In Frame Layer - Apply effect - Bright Noise - Settings:
Intensity 50 - Direction Mix - Click OK
Add drop shadow of choice - I used V & H 1, Opacity 25, Blur 5, Color Black.

7. Add New Raster Layer above all layers - Floodfill with a darker color from the one you used before, I used #694a87
Select Text Layer - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Now go back to your New Raster Layer - Selections - Invert - Hit Delete Key - Deselect - Delete Original Text Layer.

8. Then apply Texture Effect - Blinds with these settings:
Photobucket

9. Add Gradient Glow with settings:
Basic: Glow 3px, Corners 25, Opacity 100, draw only outside selection ticked
Color: Choose Fat Option, color white, OK

10. Add drop shadow - V & H 2, Opacity 50, Blur 5, Color Black.

11. Now using your Selection Tool - Selection type as Rectangle -
Add a Rectangle close to the bottom of the main circle -
Floodfill selection with color White - Deselect - Set opacity to 50 -
Click on your Image Layer - Selections - Select All -
Float - Defloat - Reselect your New Layer (the one where you drew the rectangle) -
Selections - Invert - Hit Delete Key - Deselect

12. Still on your Rectangle - Apply same Texture Effect - Blinds as before.

13. In a New Raster Layer - Add your Text - I am using Dartangnon ITC font with settings:
As Floating - Size 60 - Bold - Color #694a87 - OK
Arrange Text on the bottom - See my tag for referance
Apply same Bright Noise & Gradient Glow effects - Drop Shadow of choice.

*Do not forget to add your proper copyright info.

14. Select the Background Layer - Add New Raster Layer - Select the Floodfill tool - Set Foreground to #d2bbe9 &
Background to #694a87 - Select Gradient Option with settings:
Style Sunburst - Angle & Repeat at 0 - Center Point H & V both at 50 - Floodfill layer.

15. Apply WSL_Mask82 - Merge group down - Resize to 95% - Crop & resize your tag if needed - Merge all Layer down,
then save as .jpg

And we're done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and your new tag! :)

~xoxo
Daira

This tutorial was written by Daira on August 9th, 2009 for Loving Miranda Creationz.
The concept of this tutorial is copyrighted to me, so whatever you create using my tutorial are yours,
as long as the results are not use for any kind of profit.
Feel free to print out this tutorial for your own personal use, or you may share my link with others,
but do not attemp to claim as your own.

No comments: