2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Templates Set IV (Last one)

I still have more tag templates in mind to make for Halloween, but didn't have much time to make them. So, this is the last set of my pack of Halloween tag templates:

LMC-TagTemplates-HalloweenSetIV-Pre.jpg Halloween IV picture by lovingmiranda

There are 6 templates for this set, which is the last pack of Halloween templates I will be sharing this year.

Preview is above, go HERE to download the templates.

And here's a bonus for you:

LMC-TagTemplates-HalloweenBonusTag-.jpg Halloween Bonus picture by lovingmiranda

Go HERE to grab this one, this is just a single template.

Hope you do have fun with these templates, and don't forget to show me your results, I really would love to see what you come up with.

Hugs,
Daira


No comments: