2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Drink Until You're Green by Maple

Another tutorial from Maple's Tuts using my template Drink Till from the set of St. Patrick's Tag Templates I, called Drink Until You're Green; she's also using a mini kit of her called Garv Drink which is free to use. Find the tutorial HERE and visit her site to check other tutorials.


Hugs,
Daira


No comments: