2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update: Alphas - Elegance & Funky

I've decided to make a few changes to save some storage space in my 4shared. Last year, I created two sets of alphas and shared them here as a zip file, now I've decided to save them all together as a .png file format. They are now stored in my hotmail photo albums for you to snag.

You will need to save them to your hard disk, open them in your PSP and use your crop tool to cut each individual letter that you need.

Here are the previews again & their links:

Funky Alpha
LMC_FunkyAlphaPreview-ByDaira.jpg Funky Alpha picture by lovingmiranda
Get the Funky alpha HERE.

Elegance Alpha
LMC-ElegancyAlphaPreview-ByDaira.jpg Elegancy picture by lovingmiranda
Get Elegance alpha HERE.

Hugs,
LMC-2010-Layout-ByDaira-Signature.png 2010 Signature picture by lovingmiranda

No comments: