2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Templates 016 thru 120


Here are more templates, all of them have ovals, the was the challenge from last week in CM. So I made some for my blog.

You may download them HERE.

Leave some love after downloading ;)

Hugs,
LMC-2010-Layout-ByDaira-Signature.png 2010 Signature picture by lovingmiranda

1 comment:

Suzan said...

Thank you so much for all the great templates.