2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Important Note

Hi everyone!
First I would love to apologize for not being able to be around and for not telling you what's going on in my life at the moment. Right now, I don't have internet at home, I just moved to my new apartment 3 to 4 weeks ago and money is a big issue for me, I had too many expences after and before the move, so that put me in the situation on cutting back things I don't need and internet was the first thing I thought about. Hope you do understand what I mean... I still will be coming back with more goodies but I will be limited for now on, not sure how long this would go on for just until everything settles down for me and my family.
Not sure what else to say, just for you to keep coming back to my blog not going to be as active as I was, but I am sure going to be here every now and then to share PSP goodies.
Huggies,
Daira :)

No comments: