2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Still not able to PSP...

Not sure when was the last time I posted in here to share a template or even a small note letting you all how I've been... Still no internet at home and the worse part is that my mojo is totally gone. :(

It looks like things will be the same for I don't know how long... So, I thought it was nice to let you , for those of you who care, know I am still alive even though I haven't share any new templates and not sure if I ever going to again.

Thanks to all who are still around from the bottom of my heart.

Much love,
Daira Curiel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I downloaded all your tag templates a few years ago but lost them all when I had to reformat my old computer with windows xp on it. Now that I have a new computer I would love to get all these tag templates again. All your links no longer work so if you could tell me a way to download them all I would be forever grateful. Thank you so much and hugs!

Anonymous said...

I wish you a lot of strength.
Some of us really do care.
And hope that your mojo will come back to you.
Thanks for all your nice work :)
Claudia xxxx