2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Tag Template 001

Looks like my inspiration is coming back to me in regard of templates. I now have three and more to come soon. Just uploaded three of them, but will share them one by one. I rather take small steps.

Is Tag Template # 1, you will need WINRar programme (or any other) to be able to open it. And I would like to encorage you not to upload my templates to any other file sharing site neither to send them through groups in zipped files, you may send only the preview and direct link for others to download in my site. You are welcome to use my template for challenges, but make sure to send others to my website for downloading. So here it is:

Tag Template # 1

Click in the link below for download:



Download Me!

And I also want to mention, for those of you who may find any of my templates useful for tutorial writting, to please e-mail me. I really would love to know what these are use in, that would make me feel that making templates is worth it :)

Email me at:
lovingmiranda@gmail.com

Hugs,
Daira

No comments: