2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tag Template 002


My new template is now available for downloading, here's the preview:

And here's the tutorial where I use my Tag Template # 2:


Is called Pictures of Miranda and can be found HERE.

Feel free to E-mail Me if you have any questions or any other problem with downloading or with the tutorial, I'll be more than glad to help you! :)

And of course, I would love to see what you come up with, so send me your results.

Much appreciated it! And thanks for downloading and trying my tutorial.

~xoxo
Daira

No comments: