7. Add Drop Shadow with same settings - Deselect - Go to Heart Layer - Selections - Select All - Floodfill with #e31d7f - Apply Inner Bevel with settings:
8. On your Heart Frame Layer - Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat - Add New Layer - Floodfill with #9ac43b - Apply Light Gauze effect again - Deselect - Delete the Heart Frame Layer - Drop Shadow with same settings as before.
9. Time to add your pictures - Activate the Squares Layer - Click inside the left first square with your Magic Wand - Open up one of your pictures - Copy/paste as New Layer - Arrange however you like - Resize it if needed - Go to Selections - Invert - Hit Delete Key - Deselect - Follow the same steps for the rest of your pictures - If you want your images Black & White like mine, follow this step: First Merge down all your pictures together - Adjust Hue & Saturation - Colorize with settings: Hue & Saturation at 0.
10. Add New Layer - Select your Text Tool with Settings: Create as Floating - Font Mixed Up - Size 48 - Bold - Foreground null & Background Black - Add any text you like - I added Loving Miranda to mine - Apply to the text same Light Gauze effect - Deselect - Same drop shadow.
11. In a New Layer add your name with settings: Create as Floating - Font Al Verdigris - Size 48 - Foreground null & Background #e31d7f - OK - Arrange your name in your right side or wherever you like it best - Apply same drop shadow.
*Do not forget to add your proper copyright info.
12. Merge down ALL LAYERS visible - Crop your tag to get rid of the extra space - You may resize if you wish - Save as .jpge file.
And you're done!
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial and your new tag :)