2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Tag Templates 001 Thru 005 (Update)

Please take a few minutes to read this, you may not notice but there are times that I change one thing or another in my blog, like the files where you can download them; but don't worry, even if I move something it doesn't matter how small it is, I always find the time to let you know and to direct you to where to find it.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I decided to upload all my templates in bulks of 5. I have about 20 or 25, maybe more. Some are for Halloween, others are random templates, and I also have some about Twilight (I an a HUGE fan!). And currently working on some more, that I will share soon.

You may also find the links to get the other templates here in my blog, on the right side you will see where it says Downloads and just click in the ones you like, if you want to see previews, just click on templates on my labels which is on the bottom right side of my blog. Hope I did not confuse you, LOL!

So, here's the bulk of my very first 5 templates:

LMC-TagTemplate-001Thr005Preview-By.jpg 001-005 Preview picture by lovingmiranda

Download then HERE.

If you have any questions or need help download, please e-mail me at lovingmiranda@gmail.com

And thanks so much for downloading my templates, don't forget to show me your results!

xoxo
Daira

No comments: