2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tag Templates: Halloween Set II

Hi!!!

OMG, I can't believe how close Halloween is, LOL! Do you already know what your costume is going to be about? To be honest, is being years since the last time I went trick or treating and haven't celebrate it either, the only way has always been through my Yahoo group, a little treat (tag) for all my members that's all I do. But this year, I do have the reason to go out trick or treat! I can't wait, I'm still thinking whether or not to take Miranda (she's only a year and 4 months old). Don't want her to get scared, even if I don't, I'm going to dress her up (I still haven't chose her outfit) LOL!

Anyway, back to the subject, I got more Halloween Templates ready for you to download! Preview here:

LMC-TagTemplateHalloweenSet2Preview.jpg Halloween Set II picture by lovingmiranda
Go Here to download them.

Remember to share your creations and leave some love if you do download my templates. :)

Hugs,
Daira

No comments: