2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Word Art Templates

All you need to do is right click on the image you want to snag and save to your computer, I will be deleting them from my album in the future. That way you won't get an X in the image every time you want to use them. Also, please do not change my file name or claim these as your own. I would also like to see what you come up with using these word art, so hallo at me with your creationz. :) Anyway, here they are:

12 Days
Hearts
With You
Cold
The Trip
Wishes
Cookies
Happy I
Love
Warm Wishes
Santa's Coming
Peace
OMG
Snow Season
Snowflakes
Spirit
Season
White X-mas

Snow
Magic
Holidays
Merry
X-mas
Naughty
Nice
Noel
Happy
Helper
Ho Ho Ho
Home
Its Christmas
Joy
Joy N Love
Winter
Blue X-masBelieve
Candy Cane
Family
Wishes
Little X-mas


xoxo
Daira

1 comment:

~Anna~ said...

Fantastic work!!! Love 'em all -- and snagged 'em all!!! Hope your holidays are special for you and your loved ones! ((hugs)) Anna