2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Twilight Templates

This year, for Christmas and for my birthday which is going to be this Friday! Yes, I am a Christmas baby, sucks sometimes but I learned to handle it, LOL! Anyway, like I was saying, I bought myself the last book from the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn as an early treat for being so good all year, LOL! I have to say, that I am so excited about it!!! and can't wait to start reading it!!!

And now that I got it, I felt creative and made two sets of templates for those of you who like me, love Twilight. So my treat for those of you who are always lurking around my blog (one of the things I love), well, is more like a X-mas present from me to you as a way of thanking you for being part of my PSP life.

Here are the previews:

X-mas Twi I
Download Christmas Twilight Part 1 HERE.

X-mas Twi II
Download Christmas Twilight Part 2 HERE.

Hopefully you will love them as much as I do, and I would love to see what you come up with.

Thanks everyone for the great support I receive from everyone this year. You guys are awesome!!

Many hugs and Merry Christmas!

Daira

No comments: