2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Extras

Those of you who like to snag some Extras, here are the ones I made for the holidays and shared in my Ygroup. And if you want to receive tags from me, simple go to my group, click HERE.

Snowman
Contains 33 animated tags.
I used This Is Electronik font.

Grab the rest HERE.

-----

Believe In Santa
Contains 35 animated tags.
I used 2Peas What's The Rush? font.

Get entire set HERE.

-----

Winter Fun
Set contains 39 animated tags.
Font used, Byron Medium Swam.

Get set HERE.

That's all I got! Hope you do enjoy them.
Please do not remove my watermark, change filename, claim these as your own and do not share them anywhere, you may use my preview and link, so that others download for themselves.

No comments: