2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Buttons: St. Patrick's Day

Well, here's my first buttons, set includes 10 buttons each save as png file format. Preview here:

LMC-Buttons-Preview-ByDaira-StPatri.png St. Patrick's Buttons picture by lovingmiranda
1. Feeling lucky.
2. U R my lucky charm.
3. Irish lover.
4. Happy St. Patrick's Day.
5. Get lucky, rub me!
6. Kiss me, I'm Irish.
7. Luck of the Irish.
8. Irish for a day.
9. It's all about the Irish, deal with it.
10. Don't pinch me!

Download these HERE.

~xoxo
LMC-BlogLayout-ByDaira-Signature.png Signature picture by lovingmiranda

No comments: