2010 A Note
About my Word Art Templates, please read before you begin snagging them.

Several people have asked me whether if I have the links for my WordArt hidden. I no longer give out links to my word art, what I do now is simply copy each separately from my PB to my blog. I arranged them by themes & every theme has 10 word art templates each saved as .png files.
They are visible whenever I make a new post here in my blog. You will need to right click & save them to your computer, that's how you will be able to get them.

All that I ask for is for you not to rename them, you may use them however you want.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

TOU for Buttons

I've always been so addicted to buttons, you know, those round images with cute/funny sayings in a glassy look. Well, I am now making my very own, I am so very excited!!! And what's best, is that I will be sharing them with you!

But before that, I want you to know my T.O.U before you began using them if you download them. And I would also mention to you that I am very new to making them, so don't expect them to be PERFECT, just the basic...

Well read on:

TOU

*Don't claim these as your own.

*Leave filename as it is (do not change the name)

*Do not upload this set or any single button to any filesharing website (rapidshare, 4shared, you name it!)

*If you wish to share this with friends, you may do so, but direct them to my website for them to
download themselves; and always use my preview if sharing.

*Here's my link: http://www.lovingmiranda.blogspot.com

Feel free to use these in your tutorials (remember to use my link to direct others to download for themselves)

Many thanks!

Hugs,
LMC-BlogLayout-ByDaira-Signature.png Signature picture by lovingmiranda

No comments: